Welcome to the Stageapedia – an ever growing information repository that will grow as I continue to work on my Nissan Stagea Wagon. (Built after constantly losing notes every time I service mine and have to waste time searching for them again).
If I’ve worked on it, it’s going in here!
(links to Amazon where you can buy various things)
- Help! My OBD 1 port in my Nissan Stagea isn’t working!
- Brake pads for a Nissan Stagea RWD Series 2
- My Stagea bonnet strut isn’t working anymore
- Stagea S2 Fuses list
- Which Oil Filter for an S2 Stagea?
- My Stagea has a strange idle
- Which spark plugs should I use in my 2000 Nissan Stagea?
- How do I tighten up the foot brake?
- How can I find out how my Stagea come out from factory?
- How do I get to (and how do I clean) my cabin filters?
- What Oxygen Sensor do I need for my Stagea?
- What brake lights do I need?
1. Help! My OBD 1 Port in my Nissan Stagea isn’t working!
Aka I can’t seem to do the fault code check with a paperclip.
-Replace the 10amp fuse for Eng Control in the fuse box above your obd port.
2. Brake pads for a Nissan Stagea RWD Series 2
3. My Stagea bonnet strut isn’t working anymore
While I haven’t replaced mine yet, I have it on good authority that bonnet struts from a GU series Patrol are a direct replacement. And fairly cheap to boot too.
4. Stagea S2 Fuses list
5. Which Oil Filter for an S2 Stagea?
Top tip: put a plastic bag over the old one while loosening to catch most of the oil. You will still make a mess though, it’s a given.
6. My Stagea has a strange idle
Maybe it’s time you cleaned your IACV? It’s not difficult, just a little time consuming.
7. Which Spark Plugs should I use in my 2000 Nissan Stagea?
8. How do I tighten up my foot brake?
There’s a quick way and a long way but the long way is the way you want to go.
9. How can I find out how my Stagea came from factory?
With a quick visit to the GTR registry! Have your vin number handy and enjoy what you find!
10. How do I get to (and how do I clean) my cabin filters?
You’ll find them behind the glove box (check the link for how to get them out.) If they haven’t been cleaned for quite some time they can and will be filthy. You have been warned..
11. What Oxygen Sensor do I need for my Stagea?
For C34 Series 2 Neo you’ll need part number 22690-AA007 22690AA007 which you can find on ebay but also on AliExpress for about $40 AUS (if you’re prepared to wait). It’s a three wired o2 sensor (2 white, 1 black).
12. What brake light globes do I need for my stagea?